Trying to resist the waffles that I made for my kids, I needed something quick to eat for breakfast.
I grabbed an iron skillet, a spoon and a fork and 4 minutes later had these quick eggs full of probiotics.
1 TBSP organic butter
TBSP organic miso
2 TBSP BAO Cultured Spicy Slaw
1. Heat the iron skillet on low.
2. Add the coconut oil and the butter to the skillet.
3. When the butter melts, crack the two eggs into the skillet.
4. Mix the BAO Spicy Slaw and the miso in a bowl.
5. When the whites of the egg set, scramble in the skillet unit everything is set.
6. Scoop the eggs into the bowl wit the BAO mixture and mix together.
7. Eat it while it is hot.
total time 5 minutes