Thanks to Mike Hoffman for submitting this great sandwich!
1 lb tough cut of beef (brisket or chuck)
2 TBSP brown sugar
4 ounces BAO Sour K'chup
1 TBSP Soy sauce
1 tsp salt
1 cup of water
1 cup BAO Sour Relish
4 hearty rolls
1 large tomato, sliced
1. Mix the K'chup, brown sugar, soy sauce and salt.
2. Smear on the beef.
3. Let stand 2 hours to overnight in the refrigerator.
4. Heat the oven to 300ºF.
5. Place the meat in an oven proof dish add all of the marinade and 1 cup of water, and cover tightly with lid. Place the dish in the oven.
6. Cook slowly for 3 hours.
7. Check to see that meat is soft, if not cook longer.
8. When tender, shred with a fork and mix in the juices.
9. Place a heaping pile of meat on each roll and top with a slice of tomato and BAO Sour Relish.