Ripe avocado 3
Cherry tomatoes 1 pt
Scallions 1 bunch
Cilantro 1 bunch
Lime juice from 2 limes
BAO Chipotle Hot Sauce 2 tsp
1. Wash and dry the scallions, tomatoes, and cilantro
2. Cut the tomatoes into quarters.
3. Slice the scallions very thinly.
4. Mince the cilantro.
5. Mix the tomatoes, cilantro, scallions and line juice.
Up to this step can be done the day ahead.
6. Split the avocados and remove the pit.
7. Mash the avocados and add in the tomato mixture. Add BAO Cultured Chipotle Hot Sauce