It is taking me longer to write this recipe than it did to make this dinner. Serves 2
1 to 3 TBSP Coconut oil (cold pressed / unrefined)
2 portobello mushroom, diced
1 head of bok choy, chopped (or sub out 1 cup broccoli rabe or any hearty green)
1 cup BAO Cultured Giardinera (or sub out Cauliflower instead)
1 bunch scallions, sliced
2 can sardines
1 cup olives
3 cups mixed cooking greens
3 TBSP South River Miso
3 TBSP liquid from BAO Cultured Giardiniera (or sub out Apple cider vinegar)
1. Mix the miso and the liquid.
2. Heat a wok or large sauté pan
3. Add the coconut oil
4. Add the mushrooms, scallions, olives, (cauliflower if raw) and sardines and heat in the pan for two minutes
5. Add the greens and stir for 1 minute.
6. remove from the heat and stir in the miso mixture and the BAO Giardinera*
7. Dinner is served.
* both the miso and Giardinera are live products with great probiotic benefits. They can handle a little heat, however, to preserve the probiotics do not place over the fire.