This recipe came from Arnie Kapademeus
2 baked potatoes, peeled and diced
1 cup BAO Cultured Giardiniera, chopped
1/2 cup chopped corned beef
2 TBSP oil (coconut oil or butter)
1/2 cup vinegar for the poaching water
salt and pepper
1 iron skillet
1 wide pot with two inches of water and 1/2 cup of vinegar
1 slotted spoon
1. Heat an iron skillet on low and add the oil.
2. Heat the wide pot with water and vinegar. Add some salt. before the eggs go in, the water should have small bubbles breaking the surface.
3. Mix the potatoes, cored beef and Giardiniera in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Place the mixture into the skillet and press flat.
5. Cook until golden.
6. Turn out onto a plate and then slide back into the skillet to brown the second side.
7. When you turn the potato mixture, add the eggs, one at a time, to the poaching water. For 3 minutes
8. After 3 minutes, remove the potato cake and cut in half.
9. Place each half on a plate.
10. With the slotted spoon, remove the eggs one at a time.
11. Place two eggs on each potato half.