This recipe was submitted by Abel Taal
1 TBSP Coconut oil
2 Cups Jasmine Rice, washed and drained
1.5 cups coconut milk (1 can)
1.5 cups water
1 cup BAO spicy Slaw
1cup Snow peas
1 cup Cashews
2 quart pot with lid
Preheat oven to 350ºF
1. In the pot, lightly fry the cashews in the coconut oil.
2. Add the rice and stir.
3. Add the honey, coconut milk and water.
4. Bring to a boil, cover and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
5. Add the snow pease and gently stir. Replace lid and let stand for 5 minutes.
6. Spoon on to a plate and top with the BAO Spicy Slaw.
Thanks Abel for the great recipe!!