For the Brisket Rub:
3 fl oz BAO Cultured Chipotle Hot sauce
2 ounces Tomato paste
10 garlic cloves, crushed
1 TBSP Cinnamon
1/4 cup molasses
3 TBSP Salt
Mix everything together.
For the Brisket:
1 Brisket (8 pounds)
smear the rub onto the brisket and let stand overnight.
Place into a roasting pan and add 2 cups of water.
Cover tightly and cook at 325ºF for 6 hours, check that it is very tender. IF not cook additional time.
Remove and cool.
Reduce the liquid so that it is thick.
When the brisket is cold, slice thinly.
Reheat in the sauce.
For the quick pickled radishes with charred scallions.
2 bunches of scallions
1 cup dried cherries
2 bunches of red radishes
4 TBSP Hemp seed oil
2 TBSP Apple cider vinegar
1. Wash the scallions and the radishes
2. Heat the oven to 500ºF.
3. trim the scallions then cut into one inch pieces.
3. Place the scallions on a tray and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
4. Roast in the oven until lightly charred.
5. cut the radishes into quarters.
6. Toss the the radishes, cherries, scallions with vinegar, hemp seed oil and salt and pepper.
7. Let stand overnight.