Over the weekend we made a great little egg salad with BAO Sour Relish.
6 Eggs, Hard boiled*
1/4 Cup BAO Sour Relish
3/4 Cup Organic Mayonnaise
1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
1. Peel the hard boiled eggs, roughly chop them and place them in a bowl.
2. Place the BAO Sour Relish in a strainer and squeeze out most of the liquid. Add to the eggs.
3. Add the Mayonnaise and Dijon Mustard and stir to combine.
4. Taste, then add Salt and Pepper to taste.
This was great served on Free Bread
's gluten free Moxy Loaf or any hearty bread.
*Flawless hard boiled eggs:
1. Place the whole eggs in a pot. Use the smallest pot possible, at least 2 inches deeper than the top of the eggs.
2. Cover the eggs with cold water by 1 inch.
3. Bring to a boil over high heat.
4. Turn off the heat and cover with a tight lid.
5. wait 12 minutes.
6. Carefully discard the hot water and cover with cold water and ice.
7. Chill completely before peeling.
Leave a comment