Fresh off a fantastic day at the New York City Vegetarian Food Festival we are so jazzed for our next Tasting Brooklyn event happening this Tuesday. To show our love for Brooklyn, BAO is an Event Program Sponsor and BAO FRESH KOMBUCHA will be served along with culinary treats from over twenty-five food and drink vendors representing the diverse culture of Brooklyn. The event is being put on by Brooklyn Exposed - – Your Guide to Everything Brooklyn!
Brooklyn Exposed was created to keep Brooklyn residents and visitors informed of this lovely borough’s arts and entertainment, cultural and social scene activities. Gone are the days where you read snippets of stories about Brooklyn which only focus on popular neighborhoods such as Dumbo, Park Slope, Williamsburg and Brooklyn Heights.
Brought to you from a Brooklynite’s perspective, we at Brooklyn Exposed love Brooklyn and the people who call this city their home. As such, we strive to break the misconception that Brooklyn lacks a vast array of events, restaurants, and community by offering extensive business and event listings and entertaining articles about our community. People deserve to know that just over the bridge, the entire borough of Brooklyn has some of the most interesting and down to earth happenins’ of all the boroughs. Join in!
Brooklyn Exposed is your one-stop source for:
- Brooklyn restaurant reviews
- Great prizes and give-a-ways
- Where to plan a romantic date
- Where to enjoy karaoke on a Wednesday night
- Which restaurants offer great food and service, or lack thereof
- Where to find the best Spring sandals
- Which restaurants offer Thai cuisine
- Where to enjoy happy hour during the week
- Where to shop to make your home look like a magazine spread
- How to enjoy Brooklyn in 2, 3 or 7 days
- Where to go with a group on a Saturday night
- And so much more!